Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Day Another Productive-less 24 hrs


So, I haven't really wrote another post because I'm having a mild case of writer's block. My life isn't very interesting at the moment so nothing really to write about. I'm actually waiting for something to blow up in my face or maybe I need to provide the C4. The funny thing is I had a couple of ideas on my way home from work yesterday but somehow today my mind went blank. I guess I'll recap yesterday's uneventful events. Joe, that's my store manager and my confidant. He's my friend first then he's my boss. I can tell him anything and he won't judge me nor criticize no matter how dumb I screwed up. He invited me for a midday snack of severely over-priced Pinkberry. I always get something different because I get bored quite quickly. Anywho Pinkberry is the bomb and it needs to go down in price, THAT'S MY ONLY COMPLAINT! :D